improve

1. Sub1Hour

Summer 2020 Goals

Summer is only a few days away and It's always a good idea to set goals for yourself, so you should post them here! I'll give the goals for the events I care about 5x5: Get a sub 1:05 avg and become sub 1:10 global 6x6: Sub 2 Single and Sub 2:25 global 7x7: Sub 3:20 single and sub 3:45 global...
  2. C

A way to get better.

So, hello everyone. Today I want to tell you a way to get better at any cube.(Improvement time can vary.) A few ways I want to talk about, first one is:Stop being lazy and learn algorithms that are good and fast not ones which are easy to learn. This is a thing i realized how crucial it...
  3. Noahaha

How to Improve: The Mountain

This video is about an approach that I think can help most people improve. Tell me what you think.
  4. yoshinator

How to Improve at 4x4 - A Step by Step Analysis

I video I made for cubing world. I hope this helps some people out. Thanks for watching!
  5. yoshinator

3x3 Walkthrough solves [Video]

Thanks for watching! Any questions or tips, leave them in the thread or in the Youtube comments!
  6. M

Monthly averages of 100 competition

This thread is to see how much you improve from month to month. I'll post your results + how many seconds you have improved from last month. The scrambles will be provided by me every first Friday of the month. But only 3x3. I think an average of 100 is the best way to see how much you improve...
  7. luhdi

Exercice to improve fingertricks

These are just some exercice I often use to improve fingertricks and tps. This is not exhaustive !
  8. B

[Help Thread] One-Handed Solving Discussion

I can solve a cube in about 35ish seconds with two hands. I know 2 Look OLL and full PLL. Ive been wanting to learn how to sove the cube with using only one hand. How is this accomplished? I use my left hand but my hand often gets tired or I forget the algorithms. How do you get better at this...
  9. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...