zhanchi

1. u Cube

ZHANCHI 2018 Unboxing

2. CuberRiley

Dayan ZhanChi vs MoYu Weilong v2

Here is my official and full review/comparison, between the Dayan ZhanChi and the MoYu Weilong, v2 http://youtu.be/HSZjqX78oYU Thanks for watching!!! Also please subscribe for more weekly videos
  3. N

One Answer Question Hardware Thread

This thread is for asking one-answer questions regarding hardware - such as mods, stickers, and lubricants. __________________________________________________ I bought my Dayan Zhanchi on eBay, and when I received it, its interiors had, and still have, dust in them. I don't find any oily...
  4. xcuber123

How to make my zhanchi crispy again?

I have modded my zhanchi a lot because i only have felt 1 cube before (a storebought) and i thought i liked smooth cubes... i was wrong. I miss the old crispy feeling so much. Any ideas. Theres lots of ways of making a cube smooth but no ways of making it crispy...
  5. K

[Official] Rubik's Cube: 15.23 Average of 5 by knot131@Bangkok 2012

6. ThomasJE

Hello!

Hello! As you guessed, I'm new. I solve the 3x3x3 cube (my record is 28.90, using a Dayan 5 Zhanchi), and I used to solve the Pyraminx (i think my record was 35.44, using an original Mefferts [I think] before I dropped it :mad:). Hopefully, I will soon get a 2x2x2 (Probably a Lubix WitTwo).
  7. K

[Unofficial] 15.94 average of 5 by knot131

8. G

Ultimate Lubix , DaYan , GuHong , ZhanChi

Hello everyone, I know this is a classic question, but after making UNLIMITED reasearch on the issue, i found out...that i cannot make a conclusion!Why is that? I noticed that most people who answer to this kind of threads, tend to support the cubes they own becouse the haven't used the...
  9. S

looking to sell or trade some cubes

These are most of my cubes and all are possibly for sell or trade. Items with an "X" I want to sell more because I don't use them, like them, or want to buy a different cube. XXX Rubiks 4x4 black never used but opened XXTriple 2x2 Diansheng white $6 LA magic red X Mf8 square 1 white...
  10. Winston Yang

[Help thread] DaYan ZhanChi

Hi I recently received a Dayan Zhanchi and it is really good and I was wondering if your center caps are really loose like myns they are really loose
  11. pierredewet12

CUBE HELP??

I looked at the other threads but non is giving the comparison that I would like. I am going to get 2 new cubes, the one is the Dayan Guhong Colour. That's the one without stickers, but I don't know what my second will be... will it be the ... Dayan Guhong POV Black or...
  12. G

What cube moves the fastest?

I am interested in buying a new cube to replace my ghost hand. Here's my priority list from most important features to least important: moves very very very fast no lock ups durable durable stickers (I am thinking of maybe going stickerless) lightweight non-DIY ( unless a DIY is that...
  13. E

Unboxing 11 - DaYan V ZhanChi, Consumer Version and GhostHand 2

This is the unboxing of my ZhanChis and two GhostHand 2 s. In favour of the Review, this was delayed and... well, in case you watch this on youtube, you can read the desctription which has all already in it. So, enjoy: Of course, if you have any quesitons or suggestion or even if you just...
  14. E

The DaYan ZhanChi at LighTake: quick look into the warehouse where cube is assembled

It's all said in the video - or the videos description at youtube. For all those who where always wondering who is assembling their cubes:
  15. NeutralMau5

Dayan Zhanchi and LunHui questionsss

hey guys! i recently ordered the lunhui and pre ordered the zhanchi and looking at reviews of both (the zhanchi prototype of course) they almost look the exact same? is the only difference the little anchors they put in the zhanchi or is there something else im missing?
  16. kprox1994

[Help Thread] Lubrication Thread

I keep seeing all of these questions about lube. I think it would be good to keep lubrication questions all in one thread about where to buy and what lube to use for what cubes. Lube Types (Descriptions by Thrawst) Lubix is like UN Security Council resolutions: it's not a be all end all...
  17. cookieyo145

[Review] DaYan ZhanChi 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the Dayan Zhanchi 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Type of ZhanChi purchased: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was...
  18. MrIndianTeen

Puzzle Mod / Modding thread

Hi this will be a thread on any modded cubes you have. You can share pictures here too. I'll start w/ an "elite" I just made. Here are my mods. Keep clicking on next to see the other pics.
  19. cubeflip

The DaYan ZhanChi

Woah! DaYan is coming out with a new cube. I wonder if it will be better than the GuHong. LubixCube posted this video of the new DaYan ZhanChi. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnr3YVM172k
  20. D

The Cube Hybrid Thread

Recently there have been a lot of threads about hybrid cubes in this forum. i thought that maybe we should have a main thread about them so it would be easier to find, rather than searching in a sea of threads with exact same titles. if you found a good hybrid you'd like to share with or a...