improve time

1. Sub1Hour

Summer 2020 Goals

Summer is only a few days away and It's always a good idea to set goals for yourself, so you should post them here! I'll give the goals for the events I care about 5x5: Get a sub 1:05 avg and become sub 1:10 global 6x6: Sub 2 Single and Sub 2:25 global 7x7: Sub 3:20 single and sub 3:45 global...
  2. bloorg

How can a beginner get faster?

:fpi have recently started cubing, and have been trying to get an average of at least 20-30 seconds within the next few months. i use fridrich f2l and 2 look oll and pll which i learnt last friday and have an average of 50 seconds and a record of 45 - shockingly slow! anyway some tips on how to...
  3. H

What's the algorithm for this situation?

Hello everyone, My name is Hamid and I am new to cube solving and my best personal is 1:54 with an ordinary Rubik's cube, I started like 2 weeks ago. I've ordered a Sheng En Type F II on eBay and am waiting for it to arrive. In the meantime, I thought it'd be a good idea to learn some new...
  4. N

General help to improve time needed

I've been solving the cube for about 2 years and I started with Dan Brown's method with all of the R'D'RD and I inevitably progressed to intuitive F2L, and 3 Look LL...But still my time sucks... I average 40 seconds... I have practiced all of the cases, have a good cube, tried just about every...
  5. K

[Help Thread] ZZ and ZB Discussion

First, I'd like to credit Cyrus C. (for the Petrus Home thread idea) and Innocence (lol...). Just a thread for those few ZZ/ZB members out there. Here's a list of cubers that use ZZ/ZB method as their main method that I KNOW of: Sir E Brum 4Chan koreancuber blah (not sure) Cride5...
  6. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...