example solve

1. S

Square 1 "Example Solve" Game

This thread already exists and I didn't notice. Sorry for my actions.
  2. M

Easy scramble

SCRAMBLE: B2 R' U2 B2 D2 U2 R2 B2 R' F U F2 R2 B D F R2 U' B' z2 R' F R D' L' U L U' R U' R' U R U' R' L U' L' y' U2 R U' R' U R U' R' y R U' R' U R U' R' y U' R U' R' y L' U L U' L' U L U2 L' U L OLL 47 PLL Jb Good luck
  3. M

3x3 CFOP Example solve thread

U2 F' U2 D B' U' L D' L' F2 U' D' L2 D F2 L2 U' R2 F2 L2 y' // inspection F R D L' D R' D2 // cross (7/7) y' U L U L2 U2 L' // 1st pair (6/13) R U' R' U R' U' R // 2nd pair (7/20) y' U R' U2 R // 3rd pair (4/24) F' U' F U' R U R' // 4th pair (7/31) r U R' U' r' R U R U' R' // EO (10/41) U2 L' U2...
  4. mrcubik

4x4 Example Solve

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did making it because the 4x4 is possibly my favourite cube out there. It is basically like the 3x3, but with some other bits added, which makes it a fun challenge.
  5. PetrusQuber

A Comprehensive Guide to Petrus

I think it's been coming for a while. As of right now, there have not really been many guides to Petrus, even fewer written ones, and even fewer modern ones. For reference, I average low 13s with Petrus as my main method, in case anybody would question my speed. Petrus is not a popular method...
  6. ProStar

The Petrus "Example Solve" Game!

This thread will be similar to the thread for Roux example solves, except for Petrus. So, I give a scramble, and you write down your own Petrus solution. The solution can either be a "first try solution", which means you would do that during a regular speedsolve (or you can even do an actual...
  7. D

5x5 example/walkthrough solves

Here I made a video showing three 5x5 example or walkthrough solves: It's in spanish but I didn't put subtitles as they would just be "And I see this red piece and this piece, and to this..." As of the video's date I'm averaging 1:45 minutes. Hope you like it :)
  8. N

[Unofficial] Example solve 3x3 Begginers method

Timer : qqtimer.com Scramble: L2 D2 L' U' R' D' L' F L' R2 B2 R B D' U' R2 L2 U R' U2 R' L2 D' B F2 Cube : Dayan Zhanchi
  9. Noahaha

The Solve Critique Thread

I made this thread for two reasons: 1. I don't want to make a whole new thread when all I want are a few tips. 2. It's annoying to see all the threads where people are just asking for critique. Recommendation: If you post solves, you should also critique someone else if you have something good...
  10. Ranzha

The BLD "Example Solve" Game!

I couldn't find a thread on this and thought it might be a good idea. I dunno. Basically, post your solution (memo and movecount optional) using the scramble in the post above. List out what you're solving for each set of moves you do. Then provide a scramble for the next person. I'll go...
  11. brandbest1

The Bizarre Puzzle Example Solve Game!!

There have been two example solve games: 3x3 and 2x2. Now time for some non-n x n puzzles! Yes, there are lots of those out there, bringing more fun to this thread! Same format as the other example solve games. When you say next, name the puzzle and the scramble. Current puzzles than can be used...
  12. E

Fridrich (CFOP) Method example solves (intuitive F2L+3 algorithms)

Here You can find few example solves that may be helpful for speedcubers new to CFOP or wanting to learn CFOP. This way of solving uses only 83 algorithms and can get You Sub-14 with Your times.
  13. 300SpartanX

3x3 Rubik's Cube Example Solve

my example thing: please comment. edit: i took out the word "tutorial" by popular request.