lubix

1. SpeedCubeReview

Shengshou Aurora is a super fast cube

Ok, hear me out. I have a Shengshou Aurora, Fangshi mini, Aolong V2, and Guanlong. After cleaning them, sanding down flashing and using lubix on the core the Aurora was the slowest cube of them all. I recently got a bottle of Maru lube and tried it on each cube. After using it my Aurora is...
  2. ketchuphater999

Buying Lubix nozzle

I need one of those little green nozzle/tip things that come with lubix lube. Anyone got one?
  3. Kit Clement

Tree Town 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

Yay Michigan competition! link - http://www.cubingusa.com/treetown2013/index.php more link - http://worldcubeassociation.org/results/c.php?i=TreeTown2013 even more link - http://geeklyworldnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tp_art_link021.jpg Date: July 13, 2013 Events: 2x2 (2 rounds), 3x3 (3...
  4. ketchuphater999

Trading MF8 cube at Stanford Fall 2012 (next week)

I am thinking of trading out my old main(mf8 legend) for a new one. It is an MF8 legend 3x3, which some say is a very bad cube. This one in particular though has the ability of giving me equal times to my stickerless guhong(autocorrect : DIE). If you really need more convincing, watch convinsa's...
  5. TheGoldenBear

The Zhanchi Elite

Lubix got a new product. Do you think its good? http://lubixcube.com/Lubix_Cube/Welcome.html
  6. ketchuphater999

Cube lubing service

Hello cubers of San Jose, California! I am starting a cube lubing service. If you want you cube lubed with lubix lube, or you just don't have time to lube, drop you cube off at my house along with a $5 fee and also tell me when and where you want your cube back. Your $5 will go to the National...
  7. Vipervenom9

[Video] Becoming a speedcuber: new video series

Put a new video up for week 3 EDIT: Please help me get better... assess my solves if you don't mind and tell me what I can improve. I know look-ahead is a big one, but I know there are other things I can be doing better. I've been very interested in learning to speedcube lately and thought...
  8. ThomasJE

What is the best lubricant? [poll]

What do you think is the best lubricant out there? Vote in the poll and/or post. If I've missed one, just post and I'll ask a mod to add it to the poll. I've left out Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly for obvious reasons. Base your answer on: Cost Avalibility How long it lasts After effects...
  9. T

How many people would be interested in buying a worked on Guhong?

If I where to have a Guhong II and thoroughly and carefully mod it with many successful mods out there, lube it with my lubix, and sticker it, how many people would be interested and what price would you recommend it sell for?
  10. Pixel 6

Donovan's Roux Tutorial

DONOVAN'S ROUX TUTORIAL Hiya guys and gals. I've been working on a Roux tutorial, and have uploaded it to my website. I decided to go about recognition a few different ways compared to conventional tutorials. So far I have a Video page, and a CMLL page with algorithms for each of the...
  11. K

[Official] Rubik's Cube: 15.23 Average of 5 by knot131@Bangkok 2012

12. ThomasJE

Ultimate Lubix WitTwo (2x2 Cube)

Has anyone tried the Ultimate Lubix WitTwo? If so, post your opinion.
  13. ThomasJE

What Dayan cube do you prefer?

I was just wondering, what is your favourite Dayan cube? I use a ZhanChi.
  14. ThomasJE

Hello!

Hello! As you guessed, I'm new. I solve the 3x3x3 cube (my record is 28.90, using a Dayan 5 Zhanchi), and I used to solve the Pyraminx (i think my record was 35.44, using an original Mefferts [I think] before I dropped it :mad:). Hopefully, I will soon get a 2x2x2 (Probably a Lubix WitTwo).
  15. K

[Unofficial] 15.94 average of 5 by knot131

16. J

Godly Guhong vs. Lubix Fusion

Which cube do you prefer? Please elaborate on the pros and cons and tell me which is smoother and has fewer pops (if there is any).
  17. I

What logo for the center cap is best?

I'm re-stickering my zhanchi and was wondering what logo should I use for the white center cap I have lubix logos cubesmith logos and a Dayan logo. The stickers are cubesmith it's lubed with lubix and obviously it's a Dayan zhanchi. What would be your guy's preference? Also if you prefer...
  18. Pixel 6

Donovan's Roux Tutorial Videos

Hi Guys, decided to put up a Roux Method tutorial on Youtube. 1st person perspective, with a bunch of examples on each step. (Broken into 5 videos) Let me know what you think! Part 1 = Left Block Part 2 = Right Block Part 3 = Corner Orientation / Permutation (examples with...
  19. Tall5001

[Review] DaYan LingYun 3x3x3 Version 2

This thread is for reviews of the LingYun 3x3x3 Version 2. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  20. Tall5001

[Review] WitEden Wittwo 2x2x2 Version 1

This thread is for reviews of the Witeden WitTwo 2x2x2 Version 1. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts...