what cube

1. AmazingCuber

What's the Best 3x3 Speedcube for You? -- Comparison of Major Speedcubes [video]

In the flood of the many speedcubes available, it's easy to lose overview. In this video, I compare 7 major speedcubes to find out which one is the best for you, if you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced speedcuber. I hope I can help you get a general recommendation to the most asked...
  2. C

What cube is this?

I was looking around on DealExtreme and i found this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21522 but i dont know what it was. It seemed like an Alpha V kind of, but then i saw that the corners were hollow and that the center pieces were kind of different.The core is also not an Alpha V core...
  3. bluedasher

Cube Recommendation Thread

I just figured I'd create this thread because I think the "One answer question thread" is over loaded with questions in every subject and this thread might help organize everything a little better. Since many people have questions pertaining to "what cube should I get?" or "What cube is better A...
  4. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...