alg

1. the_swest

Full Edge Control Algset!

Hey folks! I have created a full edge control algset for you all, as I couldn’t find one when I was trying to learn it. For those who don’t know, full edge control is where you insert the last pair in a way that solves the cross on the last layer, basically skipping a step for people who use...
  2. CubeRed

Alg variants discussion

So I have had a wondering of how various algorithms are made and why people use them. Some are generated. Some are discovered and popularized. For example, the lefty Nb perm is said to have less overwork then the righty Nb algorithm. Why is this and how does it affect speedcubing? How are these...
  3. patricKING

My website Speedcubism

This is going to be the official place where I discuss ideas, and update my site. Everything I have posted before have led here. The link is: shorturl.at/bejwE I also need some help in making the site. If there is somebody who would like to help, but doesn't know anything about websites, I...
  4. T Perm Drilling

T Perm Drilling

Times going down as I warm up for the day
  5. T

Help generating OLL cases...

So, I want to get an OLL case. Besides reversing the algorithm or spamming the algorithm, is there a way I can recreate JPerm's algorithm generator on his website? How do I generate those algs? I have coding experience, so I should just need instructions.
  6. Alexuty

A 2-Look CMLL Beginner's Guide Sheet

Hey there, made this one myself. Feedback and tips are appreciated. Be gentle :) bit.ly/2stepcmll I tried to format it so that it fits on one page for printing purposes. It's very bare bones since i'm still not experienced. If you have any contributions, let me know!
  7. teboecubes

OLL Algorithm Tier List

8. Hazel

HazelTrainer — The ZBLL Training Application (NO LONGER In Development)

HazelTrainer is a desktop ZBLL trainer application that I've been developing since mid-December 2019. Its goal is to be the most robust, most configurable, and most helpful ZBLL trainer out there. Notable features: - Top-down view of ZBLL cases - "Flagging" troublesome cases to make them appear...
  9. PetrusQuber

List of PLL algs for 2/1 Look PLL

There are a lot of algs out there, some of which do the same thing. I have grouped all the algs I use for people looking for efficient perms. I had to do this the hard way, looking through random pages for the fastest moves to make. Here they are: Corner swap: R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R'...
  10. T

alg.garron.us / alg.cubing.net bookmarklet

I hope this is the right section, as this is just a tiny piece of code that I put together. This is a simple bookmarklet that lets you highlight text on a webpage and then view it on alg.garron.us or alg.cubing.net. alg.cubing.net version javascript:(function() { function se(d) { return...
  11. antoineccantin

All of my One-Handed COLLs - Explained and with Recognition

I hope some of you find this informative and helpful! Even though these COLLs are good for OH, most are great for 2H as well.
  12. S

The "Request an Alg" Thread

So, I'm working on another lolmethod. If someone can help me with alg-finding, that would be awesome; others can now and later use this thread to request help with alg-generation/finding for odd systems that they're working on. What I need is this: The flipped edge ELS cases with each 6 CPLL...
  13. Joker

Faster big cube algs?

Hey guys. I was thinking earlier today about the algs to solve parity on big cubes. These algs use slice moves, and can do things that are impossible on a 3x3, such at flipping a single edge. I was wondering if this could be used to make OLL and PLL cases better. The advantage is you can use...
  14. DAE_JA_VOO

N Perms - What's yours?

How's it guys. I've seen loads of you post about using J perms as N perms, but with a R U R' before and after, or something along those lines. I can't seem to find it, and i hate the N perms i have now. Please post your N perms here :) Thanks in advance :)
  15. DAE_JA_VOO

Cube Rotation or AUF before PLL?

How's it guys. Lately i've been finding that i could possibly save myself some time by doing AUF instead of cube rotations for PLLs. Let me explain, in case you're not sure. When i get to the PLL stage of my solve, i align the already permuted pieces to find out what PLL i need to do. For...