blindfold techniques

1. A

The Ayam Method and what intermediate corner BLD method to learn

Hey everyone! My name is Ayyub and I’ve been cubing on and off for a couple years now. I would categorize myself as a cubing hobbyist rather than someone fully dedicated and super interested in cubing (I average ~20 seconds for anyone curious). I am though completely in love with BLD. I first...
  2. S

A list of edge-cycles

I'm finally done with my project to trying to find and write down the best (as in fastest) algorithm/commutator for every possible three-cycle, with UF as buffer. Use it as much as you like, but if you find it useful, please help making it more useful, and contribute if you have any better...
  3. K

BLD Megaminx

I couldn't find information on this topic on the Internet very easily because it seems kind of specialized, so I'm asking here instead. I recently learned 3OP for the cube, and wanted to learn to do the Megaminx. Can anyone tell me how I should do the restricted setup moves? Simply saying...
  4. D

Memory Methods

I use many memorization methods. This is a small list: I will provide a description of the methods, plus examples of how to use them. Visual Memory Methods: 1. Some of the top notch cubist, such as Leyan Lo, use shapes to remember his blindfolded solves. Leyan also orients pieces. What the...