lightake

1. G

[Review] Moyu LiYing 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the MoYu LiYing 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  2. P

Lightake unboxing (Shengshou wind, Siamese cube, QJ timer and LASER)

Lightake is a really cool cube store, i highly recommend you buy from there as it isn't just cubes either, they sell plenty of products with free shipping worldwide. This unboxing was really fun for me to do and the siamese cube is an awesome cube to solve, I hope you watch and leave some...
  3. ThomasJE

Where to get 2nd generation Stackmat timer in UK?

Is there any place where I can get a Stackmat timer with a data port that ships to UK? Speedstacks UK is down, and Lightake is out of stock. And preferably under £20/$30 including shipping.
  4. E

Post#2 Lubix unboxing and Post & #1 A very quick question for you

Hi Guys, as I am about to put a new order list together within the next 24 hours, here a quick question for you. Thanks for participating. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkfYEBOouEo
  5. E

Unboxing 11 - DaYan V ZhanChi, Consumer Version and GhostHand 2

This is the unboxing of my ZhanChis and two GhostHand 2 s. In favour of the Review, this was delayed and... well, in case you watch this on youtube, you can read the desctription which has all already in it. So, enjoy: Of course, if you have any quesitons or suggestion or even if you just...
  6. E

The DaYan ZhanChi at LighTake: quick look into the warehouse where cube is assembled

It's all said in the video - or the videos description at youtube. For all those who where always wondering who is assembling their cubes:
  7. kprox1994

Cube Order!

Just Wanting to know what you think. (Ordering from Lightake) For Sure: 2x2(Shengshou is cheaper, I have heard it is the same as the Ghosthand so which one should I get or another one?), 4x4 Shengshou? Maybe:Square-1, Mini Type A, Magic, Master Pyramorphinx, Rainbow Cube, 2x3x3 (Domino) This...
  8. PuduMaster

Legitimate cube?

Has anyone bought this cube? : http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.3x3x3_SE_Magic_Intelligence_Test_Cube_Black_(Blue_Packing)-28804 i was told it was an F II but im not sure. is it? and is it any good?
  9. PuduMaster

Where to get a Lingyun from?

Where would be the best place to buy it? Speedcubeshop, Lightake etc.. And what color ? I live in Australia so closest to home would be better
  10. K

Lightake not selling cubes these days?

YEah, I just noticed. The magic cube-section is removed from the site. My GuHong broke last week, which is pretty bad timing, due to the patent infringement from Verdes Innovations... My question is: where can GuHong/LingYun be bought now? As far as I know, no site that uses PayPal sells them...
  11. ~Phoenix Death~

[Review] DaYan GuHong 3x3x3 Version 1

This thread is for reviews of the DaYan GuHong 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  12. Lightake.com

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Lightake US Warehouse Product List 1. Every order enjoy free shipping service 2. Buy more than $10 get a white Formula Cube 3x3x3 GAN356 Air SM $42.99 Mofang Jiaoshi Pandora $5.29 Moyu AoSu 4x4x4 Black 62mm...