fangshi

1. D

WTB your pre-loved (black) cubes from pre-2015 era

(UK BASED) Hi! always wanted to get some cool cubes that have been well used. My strong preference is black cubes, colour scheme doesn't matter and I really like chipped stickers from use. as long as they are functional, have no missing parts, and were well loved, I'd love to buy things like the...
  2. L

Which FangShi Cube is the Best?

Hello guys, I am thinking about getting a fangshi cube to expand my collection, and am unsure of whether to get the ShuangRen V2 or Guangying. Both seem to be great, but with their differences. I prefer a cube with a crispier feel and lighter turning, although not so much as to make your hands...
  3. CriticalCubing

[Review] Fangshi GuangYing 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the Fangshi GuangYing 3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: 1) Where the puzzle was purchased: 2) When the puzzle was purchased...
  4. Alphalpha

Multi-Cube Model Qualitative Analysis

First off, always remember: In the end, it's not about the cube per se. The cube is just the tool. The method is the true object. I tend to agree with those that think there is a bit too much focus on the hardware end of speedcubing however, the interest in hardware is driving a sort of...
  5. Shreyas NT

Fangshi XingYu & Moyu Skewb Unboxing | thecubicle.us| with a 3.94 2x2 avg!

pretty good 2x2. Impressively fast, but catches here and there.. but overall a great cube and resembles the Moyu LingPo :)
  6. F

The new 3*3 cube of FunsPuzzle(FangShi)

http://youtu.be/dWVRLZnNBLg http://youtu.be/dWVRLZnNBLg http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODcyNzcwOTg4.html?x&sharefrom=android
  7. Echo Cubing

New Released Funs Puzzle: Xing Yu (星羽) 2*2

Got the Funs Xing YU 星羽, or you could call it "Shing yu" from a cuber. As all names of Fangshi puzzle, this name"xingyu" also came from the ancient Chinese poem which has special meaning of speedy. Here are comparisons between Xing yu and Shi Shuang Compared with the Shishuang, i...
  8. S

(CHEAP) Moyu / FangShi / Shengshou SpeedCubes For Sale

(CHEAP) Ghost Cube/SpeedCubes/Shape Mods For Sale Hey guys. I'm selling a few cubes, all in great condition, and basically brand new. All puzzles are in original packaging, with original pamphlets. Most have all been retstickered with the highest quality stickers, TheCubicle vinyls and have...
  9. N

Fangshi ShuangRen Illusion tension problems

My Fangshi Illusion finally came in the mail to finish Fangshi Collection. However, I like my cubes really really really loose. So this causes some problem with the Illusion. Since the center caps are recessed into the center pieces, I can't have the tensions super loose like I like them. If...
  10. X

[Unofficial] 8.56 3x3 single

better angle now, right? :)
  11. X

[Unofficial] 11.15 avg of 5

12. Echo Cubing

Wallbuys.com: Fangshi Shishuang 世双 2*2 Testers Needed

Dear Cuber, After the designer of Funs puzzle posted on MF8 BBS China, we are looking forward to this new 2*2 and hoping it would be a new breakthrough in 2*2. http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?42462-2*2-quot-Funs-Puzzle-quot-%E6%96%B9%E6%98%AF(fangshi) This thread was posted on...
  13. Teencuber

FangShi Shuang Ren Review

So I am finally getting around to uploading this video. I really try to get the best quality out of my videos, but it is very hard to when all you have (I have to buy all my equipment) is the Ipod nano with the video camera. So don't give me B.S. about how bad the quality is, I already know...
  14. Teencuber

FangShi Shuang Ren Assembly

Hey guys! A while back I made a full video on the assembly of the fangshi shuang ren. It did take me a while to make the video! Sorry I didn't get to show the stickering of the cube.
  15. BurntTheCube

Buy one Fangshi get a free cube of your choice!

I need cash for a black Weilong and I don't use my White Fangshi V2 anymore. Its broken in very little and is tensioned loosely. Core is lubed and its stickered (very well I might add) with Cubicle Fitted Half-Brights (pristine condition). I still have its box. If you buy this cube you have...
  16. S

Dayan, Sinking in quicksand and can't get out

Dayan, we all know the name but probably a year down the line, Dayan will suffer the same fate as Alpha. They will become the old guys or the "classics". They wont be anyones main speedcube by any means, it will be the set of cubes in the back getting dusty and watching all the other new cubes...
  17. MarcelP

[Review] 54.6mm FangShi ShuangRen 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the 54.6mm Fangshi ShuangRen 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts...
  18. antoineccantin

[Unofficial] 13.68 One-Handed avg5 - Fangshi Shuang Ren

It's a pretty decent cube for OH.
  19. DarioRubik

[Unofficial] Fangshi Shuang Ren testing (9.23 ao5)

So I just got this amazing cube. Can't give my final thoughts yet, but here's some solves on it: And also, i did an unboxing video (in spanish, so if any of you want to check it out visit my channel) Comments and suggestions, as always, very welcome :)
  20. C

Speedcubing has no future... It's fading away...

:( Hmmm... Let's be honest for a minute or two... The speedcube world is fading... DYING as a matter of fact! Just think about it: - There are less and less cubers on competitions worldwide, - There are less and less speedcubing video blogers, - All...