need help

1. That_slow_guy

[Help Thread] What cube lube(s) should I get

Wat cube lubes should I get? I want to lube a mgc 4x4 and a YJ MGC 2x2. (Not the elite). I want fast but not too fast
  2. D

Need your help. Asking for your photo-wishes to our Blinders

Hello friends! I'm organizer of Dnepr Super Blind competition in Ukraine https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/c.php?i=DneprSuperBlind2016 We want to increase popularity of Blind event in our country so gather together all the our blinders. Here I want to ask you make a photo with...
  3. Gopala Krishnan

Need help :(

I'm sorry to make a new thread here :( I've seen enough threads about this but...please help me out with this one. I need a *smooth cube* with the *least lock ups*.I average roughly around 25-30 seconds with a Rubik's Storebought. My order will be from Lightake... Please suggest me which one...
  4. Deweyspunkis

F2l is slow???

I just learned f2l yesterday and I can do it now by memory but it dramatically increases my solve time. I feel like I have to think about what moves I am going to do and I also feel like I'm constantly searching for pieces around the cube. Will I get better over time? How Do you guys know where...
  5. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...
  6. A

[Help Thread] What should I learn next?

I have 22 more OLL's to go before I know full Fridrich. I am wondering in what order should I start introducing the fine techniques? I already do Pieces Stuck in Another Slot and Using Empty Slots intuitively. Should I continue doing these intuitively or should I learn algs for them? When should...