• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Announcement: Alpha ‘国甲’(Type A)’s official English name. Winner……

‘Alpha’!!!!!

Announcement: Finally we get the new official name of ‘国甲’(Type A). It is ‘Alpha’!!!!!

Haiyan's cube-Haiyan and Haiyan's cube-memory belongs to Alpha,but we will never change
the name of Haiyan's cube.

Thanks for so many friends give us so beautiful a name. Actually this great name is determined
by you, by every cuber.

The winner is Innocence and Joey! I have sent some gifts to Joey. When the official version
of Haiyan’s cube-memroy released, I will send Joey more cube.

Innocence, please contact me. I will give you two Haiyan’s cube-memroy, two Haiyan’s cube.Aplha II and Alpha 5.

Please help us to change the name of type A to Alpha in your shop. I'd appreciate it. We will product a
new packing box with Alpha write on it. The cube shop who is sailing the type A now, please contact me.
I will supply the new packing for free. It is also free shipping.
Since we have registered the official name Alpha, please help us give it a correct name.

I'm much obliged to everybady for helping us.

Last edited:

Daniel Que

WCA
2009QUED01
"I use an Alpha Cube."
Could be misheard as "I'll fac u... be..."
(I know this because if my first name was Alpha [for some strange reason] then that's what it would sound like when put together with my last.)

Cool name anyway, and good job Joey and Innocence, for thinking of the name (before anyone else did) and taking the prize.

Last edited:

daniel0731ex

the reason i voted for alpha is because the greek letter is "A", so we could still refer them as "A5", "AV", etc.

congrats to the weaners!!

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Excellent! Let it be known, then, that the Alpha Haiyan Memory is the greatest cube in the entire universe!
worship.gif