• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[poll] Are You Colorblind?

Are You Colorblnd

• Yes, I am colorblind

Votes: 23 11.8%
  • No, I am not colorblind

Votes: 172 88.2%

• Total voters

veazer

Okay, I want to see if the majority of our community is colorblind or not, so thake the quiz below to find out. Some people also do not know until they take a test, so please take the following suggestion:

DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN A TEST.

http://www.archimedes-lab.org/colorblindnesstest.html

It is at the bottom of the page.

I am colorblind and only answered the first one correctly.

P.S. I forgot to add a poll into the last one, but it wouldn't let me delete it because someone else already read it...

Last edited:

Samlambert

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am. Colorblind in red shades. On a black cube with standard colors, I can easily mix up yellow and orange (that's why I use black instead of yellow).

Scheme of my cube:

Black Opposite White
Yellow Opposite Red
Light Blue(not to mix with black) Opposite Green
Lightblue-Yellow-Black corner

Berry

I took the test and got a 10, but I could see the one that said you had to be colorblind to see it, it said no. :confused:

veazer

I took the test and got a 10, but I could see the one that said you had to be colorblind to see it, it said no. :confused:

Backwards tests do not work as well on a computer moniter, they only work in person, and even then they don't work well.

Last edited:

Musje

Not colorblind according to the test.

I have a lot more problems noticing these numbers when I got them at school (printed) though, so might be an effect of my monitor (contrast)

EDIT//
scrolled down and could clearly see the reverse test one. So I'm colorblind and I'm not at the same time! xD

Last edited:

darthyody

I am colorblind between certain shades of orange and green. I found out back in October. It was very depressing, 18 years and I never knew it. Whenever I finish F2L and an edge is flipped to make OLL unsolvable, the green/orange edge is always flipped. I hate it everytime that happens. Then I ordered Fluorescent Orange and plain Green stickers for Cubesmith and I haven't had a problem with them at all.

MTGjumper

WCA
2008CRAW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I answered everything correctly, and got 10. I'm not entirely sure what the score means, and how it is calculated, because after answering correctly, I altered all of my answers to '7' and got a score of 52 :confused:

daeyoungyoon

Scored 9, not colorblind but I really should've got a 10.

For the answer "square and a circle", I left out the "a" so I got it wrong.

Nukoca

Well, I got the whole thing correct, except for B (I thought 71 was 75), G and H(I thought I was supposed to be looking for letters, so I guessed on G and the first part of H. I thought the circle was a 0.
Conclusion: I am not colorblind.