• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube War Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
To post about things that aren't necessarily related to cubing, but still provide constructive discussion for members. This doesn't.

How about the fact of diversifying a forum to not only attract people who want discussions but also want to have a little fun. That is why some people here are actually playing and others are not. If everyone jumps into it, then this thread would have just as many replies as views. But like I said earlier, let a moderator or administrator handle it if they want.

One of my forums actually made a sub forum in the off topic section just for games so maybe the same can happen here.

Last edited:

cubeflip

WCA
2009HAMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
what do you mean by quality ? I've been an moderator of 5 different forums and we never talk about quality but about activity

what forums? You're obviously new to this forum. This forum as a whole is supposed to consist of constructive discussion about cubing. This thread is just a pointless game. If I wanted to play a game I would not come to a discussion forum. You've been cubing for less than a month and just joined the forum in the last week. Don't try to come in and add activity to something you're not familiar with. If you want to be helpful, go start a discussion topic in the "Random Cubing Discussion" thread.

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
how we get down to 6 cubes?....

99 - Guhong
109- Zhanchi -ADD
99- WitLong
100 - Lingyun
108 - Shengshou
99- ALPHA V -SUB
98- Edison
100 -FII

Last edited:

Vipervenom9

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a feeling the majority of people are gunna pick the Zhanchi, but here goes nothing.

99 - Guhong
111- Zhanchi -ADD
99- WitLong
100 - Lingyun
108 - Shengshou
99- ALPHA V
98- Edison
99 -FII -SUB

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
98 - Guhong - SUB
113- Zhanchi -ADD
99- WitLong
100 - Lingyun
108 - Shengshou
99- ALPHA V
98- Edison
99 -FII

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why can't a group of people just have fun on a forum? How is a forum game going to lower the bar in terms of quality? Is this not the off-topic section, a place for anything not related to cubing specifically? Does it hurt anyone to see an off-topic thread near the top for a long time? How is this spam?

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why can't a group of people just have fun on a forum? How is a forum game going to lower the bar in terms of quality? Is this not the off-topic section, a place for anything not related to cubing specifically? Does it hurt anyone to see an off-topic thread near the top for a long time? How is this spam?

Joint best thing said so far.

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
To answer the "what forum" question. I modded 2 video game forums (1 still active with 62 million registered members and 51,000 active users every minute;other forum died when game died.) , I administrated one game website and forum. administered 1tech support website and created my own forum for a group of friends doing a card game.

98 - Guhong
114- Zhanchi -ADD
99- WitLong
102 - Lingyun
108 - Shengshou
99- ALPHA V
98- Edison
98- FII-SUB

Last edited:

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
Spamming a thread with unrelated posts to the original post is spamming. Doing this on purpose in hopes of ending a thread just because you don't like it and/or because you think the thread is spam is called fighting spam. If you were mature, you would of just let a moderator or administrator handle this instead of ruining the fun others see this as.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.