• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Plastic Canvas Rubiks Cube Tissue Cover

hatter

I got the idea of this from the tv show the big bang theory. I've been working on it for a week or so and just finished it [with the help of my sister!]

Sorry the picture quality sucks, I took it from my iphone. Hope you guys like it!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Me

WCA
2006WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think that is really really cool, you just might have an etsy product there. And the picture quality is fine, lighting not so much.. doesn't matter anyway the content is awesome!

sa11297

WCA
2011AGAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
cool. another cool thing to do would be a rubiks cube car. in my class we were making co2 cars and after already starting I thought of it. I was thinking just getting the block of would and making indentions. then putting on stickers, but modding a real rubiks cube would be cooler, so that it could turn.