• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2864

Feryll

Still no answer... my question is what site to ho to to to to put in a usps tracking number and do i need to use the underscore or is that just extra

Just copy and paste it into google, or go to their website and put it in the box that says "tracking number" But I don't know about any underscores...

Would my mf8 megaminx survive going underwater for a while?

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
Where can I find real news? (As in, not about Haiti?)

Please, enlighten us with your definition of 'real news.' The news about the aftermath of the Haiti earthquakes IS real news.

I understand that, but I've seen coverage, and they are repeating themselves. I know it was a tragedy, but I would also like to know what else is going on. There's more happening than just Haiti.

nlCuber22

WCA
2010CRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Where can I find real news? (As in, not about Haiti?)

Please, enlighten us with your definition of 'real news.' The news about the aftermath of the Haiti earthquakes IS real news.

I understand that, but I've seen coverage, and they are repeating themselves. I know it was a tragedy, but I would also like to know what else is going on. There's more happening than just Haiti.

This is the equivalent of 9/11 for Haiti. In fact, it's probably worse. They're estimating 100,000+ people killed and being one of the poorest countries in the world doesn't help at all. When 9/11 went on, was it a big deal to you?
Have some respect. It might not have a big effect on you but that doesn't mean you shouldn't care.

In short, Haiti is big news. Big news = coverage everywhere for a long time.

D

Deleted member 2864

In short, Haiti is big news. Big news = coverage everywhere for a long time.

Sort of like Michael Jackson... except this is about a whole country, not a pop star... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.