• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

skycubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
moyu 4x4 fisher cube help ?!

I'm having trouble finishing the last layer on my 4x4 fisher cube, i have everything right except 2 corners need to be switched and i have no idea how to switch them,
can anyone help me with this ?

Cale S

WCA
2014SCHO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
White on top, green on front. It's the way you get given them at comps, so easier to inspect.
Regulation A2e1) The competitor is not permitted to request a specific orientation, and the judge must not influence the orientation he places the puzzle on the mat based on what he knows or expects the puzzle state to be.

Reorienting the cube really doesn't affect your times anyway, so no particular orientation is faster. It doesn't matter what orientation you choose, as long as you become very familiar with the one you choose and don't switch orientations. I chose white on top, green on front because I'm used to white being on top (I solve white cross on top) and I think it's logical for blue to be in the back, red on the right, and orange on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.