• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
dude, all up that equals 15, he wants sub-15.

and don't forget pauses...
The pauses are included in those splits. And what's wrong with that equaling 15? I would say that TheNextFeliks' post just means that he has to average less than those and he should be fine. He should be aiming to reach those splits for each step, and that should make him sub-15.

Is'nt 7 sec f2l too fast and it is for sub 12
Not including the cross, 7 seconds sounds about right for F2L. Including cross, you want a sub-10 F2L.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Can someone help me create a list of people with the highest posts per day? (Let's restrict to >1000 posts only)

I know this has been done before, but that was some time ago.

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is a good type of clock and where can you get one?

Really the only kind of good clock is a Rubik's brand (counterintuitive, right?) and you can only really find them on ebay. I got a Lingao and didn't listen to people that said that the hardware really matters, and they were right. My Lingao's wheels will suddenly not be able to turn unless I jiggle another one, the pins will fall down while solving and I'll have to fix the mistake on the other side, etc, Lingao sucks, rubiks FTW.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Will 'I had no idea where to start solving, so I just performed 5 random moves and suddenly I got a 2x2x3' be considered a proper explanation for an FMC attempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.