• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Edison cube?

ribonzz

Edison cubes are strangely made up whit white colors that are looks lke a pearl..

miniGOINGS

How does it compare to an F-II? I might be interested in buying one. But I've heard a lot of mixed feelings about Edisons

I thought that it was completely different.

Cube : Edison : F-II
Weight : Heavy : Light
Edges : Square : Rounded
Feel : Solid : Hollow

jackdexter75

YouTube
Visit Channel
How does it compare to an F-II? I might be interested in buying one. But I've heard a lot of mixed feelings about Edisons

I thought that it was completely different.

Cube : Edison : F-II
Weight : Heavy : Light
Edges : Square : Rounded
Feel : Solid : Hollow

Alll right. You liked it though? Do that again, except compare it to Ghost Hand and AII

Freelancer

i have an f2 and an alpha V
both are completely different cubes and i seem to be good with one on one day and nice with the other on some other day.
edisons, as far as i've heard and read, seem to be a cross between these two.
correct assumption?

winston61

the Edison cube is an excellent cube. It's the answer for cubers that not interested in speed cubing. It DOES require lube. It's very tight without. I took mine apart, screws, springs and all. Gave it a minimum lube with lubix and put it back together. It's now my go to cube. Much better build quality than a store bought Rubik's Cube. You have to shop around for a reasonable price, but it's worth it. Oh, and replace the stock stickers with cubesmith tiles.