• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Edison cube?

vloc15

YouTube
Visit Channel
to all those who have Edison cubes...please your comments and opinions about it..lotsofsloths uses this cube BTW, anyone there who also tried it?:)

speed_cuber99

I have an Edison Cube, it moves very well and is the best cube I have used. If you are in need for a good speedcube, I recommend Edison.

jinjaninja

i have 2 edison cubes. in korea the yellow one is popular for moving smoothly(although i prefer the white). but some koreans reckon the edison cubes and joy cubes are unoriginal and prefer the original rubiks

aliengrey

But the type A seems to have varying opinions as well..some say they have different type As that feel differently

That's because there are different Type As. The original Type A doesn't vary, but there's also Type A II, Type A III, and Type A Third Model.