Below are the rules for this Buy/Sell/Trade area. Please read through this entire thread before posting and dealing on this forum. This area is meant to be helpful in finding puzzles you need, and/or selling puzzles you have.
If your post does not conform to these rules, the Speedsolving.com staff and moderators reserve the right to delete any and all of your listings.
- Update your thread when something gets sold or is no longer available.
- Make the title as descriptive as possible so people know what it is they are looking at.
- Please post a price in for ALL FS (For Sale) deals. If you aren't sure how much you want for it, give a range. Please avoid using "make an offer".
- When posting a WTB (Want to Buy), include a price or price range that you are willing to pay for the item. This allows potential sellers to easily decide if they can sell the item to you.
- You cannot sell/trade something you do not have in your immediate possession.
- Be courteous when buying or selling, and use commonsense.
- List the payment methods accepted (IE. Paypal CC or non-CC, Money order, Check). Keep in mind that Speedsolving.com has members from all around the world, so currency exchange rates may play a factor in the price of an item, and how the item is paid for.
- Post item condition (scratches and the like) and any images of the item (if available). Be as descriptive as possible when posting an item for sale or trade.
- No thread-lowballing. If you think someones price is unreasonable or you want to make a lower offer, PM or e-mail them.
- Please refrain from posting external links to describe your item. Add all relevant information to your thread and you can link externally as long as previous rules are met.
If you own a store, please don't just start a thread on here advertising it or advertising your products, this is not allowed. Instead, list it on the Wiki Puzzle Shops page here:
If you want further exposure, consider purchasing advertising space; find out more here.
There are a lot of external sites people buy their puzzles from (Cube4you, Dealextreme, Popbuying, etc.). If you have issues with your order from one of these sites, this is not the place to complain about them. We can't do anything about it if your order is missing pieces or shipping is taking too long. In case you're wondering, the proper course of action would be to post on THEIR forum or email their customer service, not post about it here.
Speedsolving.com is not responsible for any transactions: this is not eBay. All sales and transactions are done at buyers and sellers discretion and all risks are assumed by those parties only. When exchanging anything online, be sure to look into the person's background. Don't send money and/or puzzles to anyone unless you are positive you know who you are talking to.