• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Going to Specific Pages in Threads.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi all.

Being the incompetent person I am, I sometimes have trouble trying to get to a specific page in a thread by using the buttons to get to a specific page, as in the picture (which you can hopefully see):
pagesbt3.png

Is there any way to make these buttons bigger for me please?

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
But then that makes everything else disproportionately big and it looks silly. (I can also increase the size using the numbers, btw).

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Dene, are you saying you sometimes have a hard time finding them, or you can't see the screen? I could make them a bit bigger, but what is the problem with them at the current size? I didn't quite understand.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh, sorry, the problem is my inaccuracy with getting the cursor over the button. As in, there is only a small square on the screen in which you can place the cursor to press the button, and it has to be very specific. (I also disliked the new version of Opera because it had those tiny "X" squares for cancelling a tab).

DcF1337

you can increase the size of everything but pressing Ctrl and scrolling up on your mouse.

Don't you think he's smart enough to have thought of that, and then realizing it's not a very good idea?