• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Post Count Bug?

MistArts

So yesterday I had ~800 post count and I came back today with 1000+. I don't know what happened because I didn't touch the forum last night. But Now my post count is back to normal. I did not get a screenshot of this though.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
It looks like you've posted around 13 times in the last 24 hours, so you had to have around 870 posts 24 hours ago.

I am not sure why you had 1,000.... let me know if it happens again.

hawkmp4

I had 356 yesterday and today it was knocked down to 330 ( I think, it definitely went down)
Doesn't matter to me, I'm just curious why... Is it maybe from off-topic posts being taken out of the post count?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I think I have pin-pointed the problem. A couple weeks back, we decided to make it so that all posts in the Off-Topic don't count toward post count. I think that makes it so all posts from there on out don't count toward post count.

The 'Let's Play' thread was moved out of the forum, dropping your guys post-counts. It was then locked and moved back. I believe this made it so all your posts in that thread don't count toward your post count.

Let me know if you guys notice any post changes from here on out.

Last edited:

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I have pin-pointed the problem. A couple weeks back, we decided to make it so that all posts in the Off-Topic don't count toward post count. I think that makes it so all posts from there on out don't count toward post count.

The 'Let's Play' thread was moved out of the forum, dropping your guys move-counts. It was then locked and moved back. I believe this made it so all your posts in that thread don't count toward your post count.

You are a true cuber.

MistArts

The 'Let's Play' thread was moved out of the forum, dropping your guys move-counts. It was then locked and moved back. I believe this made it so all your posts in that thread don't count toward your post count.

You are a true cuber.

Haha! I need some of that.

But then....how did mine go up?

E

Ethan Rosen

In off topic, posts don't count.

Lets play was moved out of off topic, and therefore caused an increase in postcount.