• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Center Cap pops

mazter2010

People still reccomending the paper method? it's like reccomending someone to use vaseline..
Just shave off a bit of the plastic, permanent fix and you don't have to hassle with the paper whenever you go to adjust the cube.

th3gam1ngg0d

Weilong Center Cap Pop Issues

For some odd reason, my Moyu Weilong always has center cap pops. Does anyone else have this issue or have a solution? This cube is perfect but i'm afraid to compete with it because of this issue.

th3gam1ngg0d

Thanks, the paper thing works well but I like Veekindel's way of lubing the center cap because i can still tension it freely.

YouTube
Visit Channel
That is the same as putting paper on, right?
I just use tissue paper and put a big chunk on, slap the cap on, and tear the excess off.

What I do is, aply a thin layer of super glue and let it dry so that it forms a barricade around the cap. Then you put the cap on. As the super glue dried, it dosent stick on forever and dried super glue holds it in place :)