• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] [UWR] 55.85 Fused Mirror Blocks/ Mirror-Tower

TheSeppomania

WCA
2010HAFN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
the 55.85 solve is at the end of the video.
does anybody know some good shape-shifting puzzles that aren't that popular at the moment, i need some new challenges :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Wylie28

WCA
2014FORI01
i was just wondering how the puzzle works
do you have any of the bermuda cubes? If you dont, dont get mercury its just a fisher cube with a wierd first layer, the hard part comes when you have traingles for LL or F2l

Last edited:

TheSeppomania

WCA
2010HAFN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i was just wondering how the puzzle works
do you have any of the Bermuda cubes? If you dont, dont get mercury its just a fisher cube with a wierd first layer, the hard part comes when you have traingles for LL or F2l
first, the puzzle is like two mirror blocks you have to solve only with the R,M and U layers, in addition to that you have to be careful about pieces that can obstruct the turning of other layers (that's why normal scrambles don't work)
second, the Bermuda cubes really look difficult and interesting perhaps I'll try some of them in the future.

Wylie28

WCA
2014FORI01
i was just wondering how bandaged each one was, by 2-gen i was wondering if you were only able to turn two sides like a 2-gen algorithm. You did answer my question though (it was a yes)