• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Efficent Method Of Lubing Your cubes!

ensigndan

WCA
2015VORE01
the three main ingredients of this stuff is silicon based chemicals. the 4th is a lab created vitamin e known to be a skin irritant. The last is mineral oil which while safe on plastic could break down and cause a nasty rancid smell over time. I wouldn't use for two reasons, it does not seem like something id want on my hands and there are cheaper silicon based products meant to used in lubrication. this stuff has been reported to damage hair instead of doing what it claims to actually do. just my 2 cents after 10 minutes of google searching.

kunparekh18

WCA
2013PARE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Livon works really well for short term purposes. The only problem is that it leaves residue which needs to be cleaned, just like Maru. Doesn't damage the cube at all.

My 2 cents after 1.566 years of experience.

ensigndan

WCA
2015VORE01
Livon works really well for short term purposes. The only problem is that it leaves residue which needs to be cleaned, just like Maru. Doesn't damage the cube at all.

My 2 cents after 1.566 years of experience.

Please don't get me wrong, I was not saying it does not work. I was just saying what my thoughts were from reading on the product just like i would before i buy any other lube or cube for example. I'm glad it works for you, but after reading about it I don't think it would work for me.