• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Feliks Zemdegs - 40,000 subscribers video: 41* sub-6 solves

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
YouTube
Visit Channel
Reconctruction will be highly appreciated
Also, the order of the solves are in descending order. First High 5s then Mid 5s then Low 5s then High 4 sec.
Also, Judging by the mat, they were all done after the US Nationals and probably on the same day as in most of the solves he is wearing the same shirt!
My two cents are over but like I said, reconstructions would be highly appreciated!

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Reconctruction will be highly appreciated
Also, the order of the solves are in descending order. First High 5s then Mid 5s then Low 5s then High 4 sec.
Also, Judging by the mat, they were all done after the US Nationals and probably on the same day as in most of the solves he is wearing the same shirt!
My two cents are over but like I said, reconstructions would be highly appreciated!

Down in the comments, Feliks said that they were all done over two sessions in one day.

Rubiks560

Nub
WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't even believe what I just watched. I kept trying to time your LL but by the time I paused you were doing PLL...I really didn't think this would be that impressive. My mind is completely blown at how fast your LL is. Almost looks fake because of how fast it is.