• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

2-man Mini Guildford Challenge UWR - 2:15.71 - Rob Yau + SameerM

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice jacket, Sameer!

And I thought Rob was going to finish quite a bit earlier, but it was timed more or less perfectly, nice

Lol thanks.

Although, Rob's mega wasn't great. And I can do better for a 2-5 relay, so it was just coincidence I think.

I had the idea for an average Relay myself some time ago. I got a sub 6 once. I never came around to post the idea.
At the next comp I will try to get some people to do it :D

Oh cool. Rob posted a 4:20 on fb today for one-man. So sub6 is pretty decent.

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't quite remember the time exactly but I think the record for a team of 3 cubers is 1:20-1:25. Breandan Vallance, Chris Wall, and me. I think this is how we divided the puzzles:
Breandan: 5x5x5, 3x3x3, 2x2x2
Chris: Megaminx, Clock, Skewb
Me: Square 1, 4x4x4, OH, Pyraminx

A team of 4 or more cubers gets silly. It depends too much on how fast someone can do the 5x5x5 or megaminx in my experience :p