• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Indian NR] 14.30sec OH average Bhargav Narasimham at ACO14

Bhargav777

OH friendly please
WCA
2011NARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you +2d at the time, you probably would have been equally as annoyed as you are now though, because it's not like you would assume doing the auf would have been slower :p
Yeah, that's true :p and I don't usually stop with one +2.
That TPS looks faster than Feliks, probably isn't though but amazing anyway.

LucidCuber

WCA
2006AUST01
I just saw you got a sub-10 single. So maybe it was even faster than Feliks. How long have you been practising for to get your TPS so high?

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
I just saw you got a sub-10 single. So maybe it was even faster than Feliks. How long have you been practising for to get your TPS so high?

I don't think his TPS is higher than Feliks' to be honest.

No offense to Bhargav, but honestly... That sub-10 was really lucky :p

Blah, I sound really negative. GJ!

LucidCuber

WCA
2006AUST01
Yeah it is a bit inconsistent as the LL is not as good as the F2L, and there are more pauses. But that peak TPS on the F2L has got to be on par with Feliks.

Musicalboy2

WCA
2012CHOW03
YouTube
Visit Channel
That TPS looks faster than Feliks, probably isn't though but amazing anyway.

You guys realize that having the reconstruction means we do have data on this, right?

Bhargav's ETPS in this average (best/worst solves removed) is 5.41, assuming the formula thingy worked properly. (Also assuming I counted properly...)

One of Feliks' Ao12 (I just grabbed a random one from cubesolv.es) from 2 years ago was 5.39 ETPS.

Feliks' most recent Ao5 in competition with a reconstruction was his 12.74 OcR, which had 6.10 ETPS on average (best/worst removed) and a 5.87 ETPS mean.

He got some really bad PLLs in this average. V,N,E and something else by the look of things.

E,N,G,F

Bhargav777

OH friendly please
WCA
2011NARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not even closer to him and that was just luck. I've been OH-ing seriously since October 2011

Yeah. :p no no, that's fine. I can settle down with the truth.
You guys realize that having the reconstruction means we do have data on this, right?

Bhargav's ETPS in this average (best/worst solves removed) is 5.41, assuming the formula thingy worked properly. (Also assuming I counted properly...)

One of Feliks' Ao12 (I just grabbed a random one from cubesolv.es) from 2 years ago was 5.39 ETPS.

Feliks' most recent Ao5 in competition with a reconstruction was his 12.74 OcR, which had 6.10 ETPS on average (best/worst removed) and a 5.87 ETPS mean.

E,N,G,F
<3
Nice, Bhargav!
Thanks, Ainesh! :)

H

Hershey

Great job Bhargav!

Wow, I really need to go to a competition and sub-15.