• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Virginia Open Fall 2014

Sessinator

WCA
2009CADM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Happy to announce another competition in Virginia! :)

Virginia Open Fall 2014

Date: October 18, 2014
Delegate: Chester Lian
Organizer: Sesi Cadmus

Events:
2x2 (2 rounds)
3x3 (3 rounds)
4x4 (Combined Final)
Pyraminx (2 rounds)
3BLD (2 rounds)

3x3 OH is tentative

Check out the website for more info and registration:
http://www.cubingusa.com/virginiafall2014/

/gethyped

Sessinator

WCA
2009CADM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Registration is now open! :)

I'm really excited to organize another Virginia competition! This time you might have noticed that there is no competitor cap. This is because I was able to secure a slightly larger venue (yay!).

Thanks for the input! As of right now, there are no plans to change the schedule of events. OH is still tentative. If we get a good amount of help, we might be able to get ahead of schedule and add it sometime after lunch.

Sessinator

WCA
2009CADM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Less than 2 weeks left to register! Registration online closes on the 16th at 11:59 EDT.

Also, the homepage of the website has been updated with info about the awesome prizes. :cool:

Last edited:

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Still haven't registered :p

Anybody coming down from the Baltimore area? My cousin is at Johns Hopkins and she might be coming down to visit my family that weekend, and we figured if she does, and there's someone either from JHU or just in the Baltimore area she could ride hitch a ride with them.
She's into Computer Science and math type stuff in general, so I bet she'd come to the competition, even if she didn't compete (I don't know if she knows how to solve a cube or not).

Sessinator

WCA
2009CADM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Today is the last day to sign up (online)!

2 days until the competition! :)

Goals:
3x3 - Well I haven't broken either my single or average PB in almost 4 years...
3BLD - PB! Though sub 40 would be really nice.
Comp - Run a good competition and have fun. :cool:

Can't wait for Saturday!