• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Who will beat 5.55?

Who will beat 5.55?

• Total voters

SSRULZ772

Ok guys I made this thread to see what all you guys think about who will set the new 3x3 world record.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kennan. I'm calling it.
When I saw the title of this thread, the first thing I thought was "Kennan's going to get a WR some time soon... maybe not in 3x3, but in something. He's going on my Fantasy Cubing team next year."

But I think Feliks will break the single record next. It looks like he's still improving, and it's been a long time since that 5.66.

YouTube
Visit Channel
We are forgetting the God of Roux
Alexander Lau!

My Best Bet is him and second would be Colin/Kennan/Lucas and third is Feliks/Mats
Gotta give the new generation a chance :)

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
most likely Feliks, also possible are people like Michal, Lucas, Drew, Kevin, Collin, etc. I'm capable of it, but it would take a fair amount of luck. Others are far more capable than myself at the moment.