• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

#IceBucketCubeChallenge

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You may have heard of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for research on motor neuron disease.

Since motor functions are critical to cubing, things have taken a turn for the... interesting: http://cubefreak.net/contests/alsicebucket/

If you're sad because no one has nominated you, feel free to just do the challenge and then nominate more people. Make sure to donate if you can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Feliks did the same for his challenge, and donated a dollar for each second of his solve (8.52 -> $9)

Nice job Lucas, I wish people would stop nominating like you did, I think awareness has been raised, and so few are donating

cmhardw

Premium Member
WCA
2003HARD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Katie and I did an ice bucket challenge video with a cubing theme! We did donate as well. The video is on my facebook right now, and tomorrow I will put it on YouTube and link to it here. This was fun, and I'm glad it was for a good cause!

Lucas, I liked your video! That was fun!

Last edited: