• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Championship 2014

CiaranBeahan

WCA
2012BEAH01
I might come, I know I said my last comp was supposed to be AHBC and I am injured at the moment. Meh, I'll follow Ollie's example and pull out if the registration fills up too fast.

btw, would you guys mind changing the comp name to British Isles Championships so I could get some medals ;) (If I were to come)

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I might come, I know I said my last comp was supposed to be AHBC and I am injured at the moment. Meh, I'll follow Ollie's example and pull out if the registration fills up too fast.

btw, would you guys mind changing the comp name to British Isles Championships so I could get some medals ;) (If I were to come)

I actually think this is a good idea. Especially if Scotland gains independence.

LucidCuber

WCA
2006AUST01
Aaaah. Didn't realise that's what Ciaran was talking about. Simply because I wouldn't become a Scottish national in the eyes of the WCA for the same reason I wouldn't become a Pakistani...I can't pick one over the other :p

You wouldn't get Scottish citizenship anyway, unless you specifically applied. Of course this might all be moot Friday.

CiaranBeahan

WCA
2012BEAH01
Aaaah. Didn't realise that's what Ciaran was talking about. Simply because I wouldn't become a Scottish national in the eyes of the WCA for the same reason I wouldn't become a Pakistani...I can't pick one over the other :p

I thought you were Scottish. Are you? Or if Scotland get independence would you just become a Britain citizen?

CiaranBeahan

WCA
2012BEAH01
My parents are Scottish and Pakistani, so I am. I would just stick with England/Britain or whatever it ends up changing to.

LOL, I had no idea that you were half Pakistani and I was wondering what you were saying in the comment before. So point being that you would still get medals if Scotland would go independent, got it!