• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FMC USA 2014

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tried registering and I got this error:

INSERT INTO fmcusa2014 (cusaid, fname, lname, email, wcaid, country, birthdate, gender, confirm, zip, guests, judge, scramble, ip, comments, map, contactme, regconf, regconfkey, fee, site, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 333oh, 333bld, fmc, 333ft, magic, mmagic, sq1, pyra, mega, clock, 444bld, 555bld, 333mlt, skewb)

Last edited by a moderator:

cubernya

Premium Member
First ever multi-city competition?
Also: How are awards being done with the many cities?

Sounds like a great opportunity for many people.

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes! Really looking forward to this, I couldn't go to MIT FMC because of the SATs this past may, so now I can go! I even checked just to make sure it's not on the same day as the SATs this year lol. Hopefully I'll get a mo3!

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Awesome idea, since you're starting all attempts at once I'm assuming that's done to use the same scrambles? Pretty cool that you might have 150-250 people at an FMC only comp.

Looking forward to my first mo3 at... World's next year