• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FMC USA 2014

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This would be my second comp. plz tell me
What fmc means. And what's different about
This comp?

FMC means fewest moves competition (or challenge) and you try to solve a 3x3 with the fewest amount of moves possible. You have an hour to devise a solution, which you write down. Top solvers will do it in under 30 moves, and they don't use CFOP or a speedsolving method. This comp is only for FMC, where there will be 3 rounds of it.

Btw, all of your questions could have been easily answered by going to the website. :p

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
FMC means fewest moves competition (or challenge) and you try to solve a 3x3 with the fewest amount of moves possible. You have an hour to devise a solution, which you write down. Top solvers will do it in under 30 moves, and they don't use CFOP or a speedsolving method. This comp is only for FMC, where there will be 3 rounds of it.

Btw, all of your questions could have been easily answered by going to the website. :p

There aren't three rounds. There are three attempts of a single round.

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
Another venue of mine fell through. If anyone in my area has a venue reasonably close by that they can secure let me know. I will continue to search for the next week or so.

D

Deleted member 19792

I would go, but it is Homecoming/Cadet Promotion Day.

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The website says there might be a few more possible locations in addition to Atlanta. Any hint as to what those might be? I wanna go ahead and finalize my registration for MD before I forget, and would wait if there was one closer

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The website says there might be a few more possible locations in addition to Atlanta. Any hint as to what those might be? I wanna go ahead and finalize my registration for MD before I forget, and would wait if there was one closer

Bob's mentioned in the thread that he's looking for space in NY, and I've heard that AJ/Dan are looking for a space near Denver, but that's irrelevant to you.