• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blindfold Failures Thread

CharlesOBlack

0/2 mbld dnf.
I felt pretty good, and it was awesome to see the corners solved when I came back from my state of trance. I hate orienting corners XD

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Both an accomplishment and failure... First time trying 10 cubes in MBLD: 7/10 in 1hour 24min. I know I passed the timelimit, but that was not the point of the exercise :) I am now very confident in that I can manage to do 10/10 in afew months if I train at it.

The 3 cubes with errors:

Managed to pick up the wrong cube, after I understood that I undid the solve, and applied the right solve. DNF, Did a postmorten, my memo was correct.
Managed to pick up the cube with wrong orientation. My god.... postmortem was OK.
3 Corners wrong. Memo did not match up with the scrambled cube. No idea at all.

My memomethod is becoming quite strong, I can now put in 10-16 cubes in my house. The scrambles were 1-10 in MBLD week 42. My god.... 8/10 had parity, 9/10 had corner flips and the last cube had two edges twisted. Amazing :p

Kynit

Mike: I don't even-
wtf 9/10 Square-1? How many people can even do a single square-1 BLD?

ssb150388

Failed another couple 3BLD solves which were both around seven minutes, i'm thinking about doing visual for everything, since i just memorize a string of words and i have trouble getting images into my head. Anyone have any ideas on what i should do?
Do pure numbers/letters for one cube.
Shouldn't be a problem.
which method do you use?