• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 5.060 clock single

Bhargav777

OH friendly please
WCA
2011NARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
(-3, 0) / (4, -3) / (3, -4) / (-3, -1) / (-4) / (2) / (-3) / (1) / (3) / (-2) / dddd

z2
dddU (3, 0)
Uddd (-4, 0)
UUdd (1, 0)
x2
dUdd (-3, 0)
Uddd (-1, 0)
UUdU (3, 0)
dUUU (2, 0)
UUUU (1, 0)

Great single and very steady turning too!
Sorry for the question, but how can this scramble be converted into wca type? I am unable to follow the scramble and the reconstruction. Thought I'd give it a try to learn a bit

Ronxu

WCA
2010RONK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
mount camera on the clock

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work but you never know.

Sorry for the question, but how can this scramble be converted into wca type? I am unable to follow the scramble and the reconstruction. Thought I'd give it a try to learn a bit

Thanks, though this should've easily been at least a 4.5.

Dunno how to convert the scramble into WCA notation but here's the solution.

z2 DR3+ UL4- U1+ x2 UR3- UL1- (U+DR)3+ (D+UR)2+ ALL1+

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
8 "moves" with 18 "clicks" in total. That is ridiculously few. Good execution though. It seems like people are going crazy for Clock again