• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Going back years in SpeedSolving archives?

rowan

WCA
2014HOLO01
I was wondering if there's any way that people can go even further back in the archives?

I've noticed that when I try to go back a certain amount through a user, a searched topic, or really anything, it cuts off at 20 pages, and then when I try to go to the 20th page, it usually ends up being 17 pages, because they will just magically disappear. I'm not sure if I worded that correctly, but try going to "latest posts" on a popular user and you'll see what I'm referring to. I can also sort from oldest to newest, but then there's a huge chunk in between missing that I can't seem to locate unless I have specific search terms which doesn't always result with what I'm looking for either.

I'm really interested in reading some posts that happened years ago, but I'm not sure if there's a way I can access them. I feel like improving this would be helpful so that people don't ask questions answered dozens of times.

Any information on this would be appreciated, thanks.

(Would becoming a premium user help this at all?)

Edit: Okay so I figured out how to see older threads in sub-forums but the function still doesn't work well for specific users? Is that just how that is?

Last edited: