• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Indian NR] Akash Rupela - 3x3 BLD 1:06.56 Mean

Akash Rupela

WCA
2012RUPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, very good job, 30 second execution with M2/OP is nice, I wish I was that fast. Do you have any intentions on switching to 3-cycles soon?
I am afraid its not so. I like to keep moving on to my weaker events once i get a little better with others :) Someday i hope to switch. Sub50 with M2/OP should not be so hard with better memo

you're who broke 3x3 single indian nr with 6.91?wow,you also does well in 3bld!Hope you'd get sub1 avg some day :D
Thanks very much. Your comment means a lot. Sub1 should be easy as I have it at home and I was going very safe with the memo :)

I am going to break this one day :) GJ Akash :)
I will look forward to it
Fast execution!
Thanks, I can do it quite faster than this if not aiming for a success :)

PJKCuber

WCA
2014KULK02
I am afraid its not so. I like to keep moving on to my weaker events once i get a little better with others :) Someday i hope to switch. Sub50 with M2/OP should not be so hard with better memo

Thanks very much. Your comment means a lot. Sub1 should be easy as I have it at home and I was going very safe with the memo :)

I will, on one condition, you don't break it. Give me 1 year, I average 5+ on 3BLD.

PJKCuber

WCA
2014KULK02

I will, on one condition, you don't break it. Give me 1 year, I average 5+ on 3BLD.