• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Problems while posting to the forum

Cubeologist

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
For the last day or two, every time that I go to post in any thread or forum, I am directly sent to a screen that says I have tried to post something multiple times and I need to wait. At first I thought there were was a problem with the settings on my mouse. Then I thought that maybe there was a setting changed on my computer to execute a double click every time I clicked. But both of these were not the case. My posts are still going through, but it is a bit annoying.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it on my end?

Either way is fine, just looking for a resolution.

SolveThatCube

WCA
2014ADCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
For the last day or two, every time that I go to post in any thread or forum, I am directly sent to a screen that says I have tried to post something multiple times and I need to wait. At first I thought there were was a problem with the settings on my mouse. Then I thought that maybe there was a setting changed on my computer to execute a double click every time I clicked. But both of these were not the case. My posts are still going through, but it is a bit annoying.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it on my end?

Either way is fine, just looking for a resolution.

I'm have the same problem and some other ones too...

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Also, when editing posts, does anyone else have it look like it's loading and doesn't actually save when you press save? When this happens, I load the page again (by going to URL bar and pressing enter), and find the edit actually has worked, but it doesn't show until you've done that...

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
We are experiencing some server issues. We're working on resolving them, and hopefully will get them fixed by the end of the weekend, if not sooner. Apologies about these issues.