• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Maskow: 4x4 BLD 2:56

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I really started to enjoy it : P

lel, it's not that hard if you do it everyday.
I really should train it often and not only when I don't have any competitions now xD [in my last comp with 4x4 bld I had 7, 6 and sub5 but DNF, I just needed two attempts to learn again how to solve it, lol, I should try some attempts before official solves next time ^ _ ^]
Now my average is sub4. (if edges doesn't kill me I can get rally nice time [for me : P])

R' D2 Uw U B' Uw2 R B F D' B2 Fw D2 Uw2 U2 L' B' D' Uw' B2 D' Uw U Fw2 Uw2 L' D Uw U2 L' Rw2 Fw' U Fw2 R2 D L2 F' R2 Uw' B' Fw' F2 U F L' F2 D' F R2

Last edited by a moderator:

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice solve!
Though I still think you need to learn how to (Rw' R).
It's not significant as a single move, but algs goes way faster when you do it this way (especially on double inner layer turns like d2 = Dw2 D2'), or at least combine both ways of layer turning.