• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 5.25 Skewb Average

sk8erman41

WCA
2015BURK01
shame for those first two solves but still amazing. The last three look to me to be more in line with your true skills. Your non-official vids show your potential. First two solves just some comp jitters since you felt like you had so much to live up to? Great job. I am fairly confident you will hold WR shortly

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
5.25 Official Skewb Average

A blank screen shows up for me, but I found it on your channel anyway, so in case it happens to anyone else, the video is here.
Thanks slinky :D
Was just about to post a thread for this because I wasn't sure if you were going to or not :p

Really great solves! You're tps shows how much potential you really have for skewb :D
Ty :D
Shame about that first Z-perm... That is what 90% of my Z-perms are like though :p

Nice average! :D

Nice!
But... no video?
Slinky posted a different link, thanks!
shame for those first two solves but still amazing. The last three look to me to be more in line with your true skills. Your non-official vids show your potential. First two solves just some comp jitters since you felt like you had so much to live up to? Great job. I am fairly confident you will hold WR shortly

Yeah, I felt pretty sick the second day because of skewb pressure lol. After the first two solves were bad so then I just said screw it I'll go risky. Maybe WR at nats :)

Marvin

Just out of curiosity, what skewb is that? My friend wants to buy himself one, but neither of us know much about which one is good.