• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

(Video Series) Learning Full Megaminx PLL

SirWaffle

SHJ
WCA
2013WEAV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, so I'd like to let you know I am going to be making pages on my website that correspond with each megaminx pll video. So you can use it as a reference or something. For example this one is of the g perms: http://sirwaffle.weebly.com/g-perms.html . Hope it comes in handy! :)

(To mods: sorry if you think this is an unnecessary bump, you can remove it feel that way, I just thought this was worth posting about.)

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
But but but, yperms are fun! D: But seriously, the way I am doing this series is, I want to get all the PLLs that look very similar to 3x3 PLLs done first because the recognition is very simple making them easy to learn and actually use.
If you do a 3x3 T perm alg on a megaminx, what case would you name that? Megaminx T perms?