• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Weekly Competition 2014-24

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I think competed while the site changed from week 24 to 25, and now my week 24 results are still in week 25. So I'm doing week 25 and overriding my week 24's results. Just so no one accuses me of retrying scrambles or anything.

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm sure he means second place

I'm sorry - somehow I focused on the first place entry.

I suspect it had something to do with the value being changed after it was first entered. Since the number of moves is calculated, that would imply that at one time a 28 move solution was submitted, then it got wiped out. I know there were bugs for a while that caused entries to be wiped out under certain circumstances when you entered data for other events. I thought those had been straightened out, but maybe it is still broken for some corner cases.