• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Database Errors

Cynthia Moore

I was able to get on just now. The board has been down most of the day -- at least the times that I tried.

RjFx2

This site didn't work for a good 4 hours when I really wanted to get on. Even the wiki was done for a few.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Recently I often (always?) get this when posting a reply:

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

The messages do get posted, though.

Edit: And when I edit and click save, nothing visible happens except a circle-dance next to the "Save" button, indicating work/reload. The post does get updated, though.

Using up-to-date Chrome on Win 8.1 Pro.

Last edited:

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel

Errors
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

Edit: And when I edit and click save, nothing visible happens except a circle-dance next to the "Save" button, indicating work/reload. The post does get updated, though.

I always get these two, and I have seen other people mention the first problem.

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Errors

Having problem as well, on updated Firefox on Win 8 Pro.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results

Errors

I've made a few changes. Please let me know if this issue still happens. Thanks.