• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Modding service

mns112

WCA
2014DESH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Im modding cubes and shipping them to anywhere in the world for USD $10 + Shipping.

The mods will be done for all 3x3 cubes and SS or Moyu 4x4's.

The mod will include lubrication, edge, corner mods (for 3x3's) and Konsta-Florian mods (for 4x4's)

Spring swap, sticker changing will be done if you send the required articles. (springs and stickers)

Comment below if you have any queries and I'll be sure to answer them.

The Lubrication will be classified into 4 categories dry, sandy, gummy & moderately gummy.

All cubes will then be prepped up and ready for speedcubing.

Please PM me for modding service.

Edit: I do 5x5 and 6x6 for $15.27 + shipping

Last edited:

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Honestly nobody really mods 3x3s that much anymore, they're just really good by themselves. And I think offering 5x5 is the best option, because for $10 for a shengshou 4x4 + $5 for modding is just a little less than an Aosu. If you offered 5x5, I would consider it!

mns112

WCA
2014DESH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here's the 4x4 SS v5

2014-05-16 19.34.33.jpg

2014-05-16 19.34.04.jpg

Honestly nobody really mods 3x3s that much anymore, they're just really good by themselves. And I think offering 5x5 is the best option, because for $10 for a shengshou 4x4 + $5 for modding is just a little less than an Aosu. If you offered 5x5, I would consider it!

I do 5x5 too I just forgot to put it in.
Thx

Edit:
I think the price is going up by $2 or so in the next two months so contact me ASAP for your mods

Last edited by a moderator:

PJKCuber

WCA
2014KULK02
I'd like to get a SS 5x5 Florian Mod in Septmeber. Is the Konsta mod worth doing on 5x5? I'll PM you in September. The thing is, your 4x4 mod looks kinda bad(No offence). Can you try to make the mod beautiful? Like JRCuber's SS 5x5. As for sending you stuff, can you just get a SS 5x5 and mod it when I PM you. Change the springs and stuff as well. Can you just buy all that stuff for me and mod it? NOTE :THE ORDER ISN'T CONFIRMED YET I AM JUST ASKING. I'LL PROBABLY ORDER IN SEPTEMBER I just kind want the holes to be curvy and not diamond shaped

Last edited:

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd like to get a SS 5x5 Florian Mod in Septmeber. Is the Konsta mod worth doing on 5x5? I'll PM you in September. The thing is, your 4x4 mod looks kinda bad(No offence). Can you try to make the mod beautiful? Like JRCuber's SS 5x5. As for sending you stuff, can you just get a SS 5x5 and mod it when I PM you. Change the springs and stuff as well. Can you just buy all that stuff for me and mod it? NOTE :THE ORDER ISN'T CONFIRMED YET I AM JUST ASKING. I'LL PROBABLY ORDER IN SEPTEMBER I just kind want the holes to be curvy and not diamond shaped

do you want it to look pretty or turn well? I'm willing to bet JRCubers looks the same and just has fitted stickers.