• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cuthberts Open 2014 - (UK)

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am unfathomably pleased to announce that following the success of last years event, Cuthberts Open 2014 will take place on the 11th / 12th October 2014.

The event will once again be hosted by The Galleria Shopping Centre, Hatfield and will be proudly sponsored by Cuthberts Toys.

More details to follow!!

Billy + UKCA

Last edited:

LucidCuber

WCA
2006AUST01
June- Nottingham
July - Cambridge (and maybe edinburgh?)
August - ABC
October - Cuthberts

Already at least 4 competitions in the pipeline. Quite a busy schedule with Euro's on top of this. Certainly a good year for UKCA :p

Last edited:
Ooh, nice!
Whereabouts in the UK? ^^

Manchester. Will most likely be fairly small though. Oh yeah, Angham was also considering a bigger Manchester one when I last spoke to him, although I don't know whether anything's happening with it at this point. So many potential comps.

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
Manchester. Will most likely be fairly small though. Oh yeah, Angham was also considering a bigger Manchester one when I last spoke to him, although I don't know whether anything's happening with it at this point. So many potential comps.

Been emailing across multiple places, it seems many weddings are taking places in July. Maybe Manchester can happen Sept/December. Btw Venue Expo will take place in September at the eventcity, might have something useful there. (I know September is still far away.)

CiaranBeahan

WCA
2012BEAH01
I'm going to assume that this is 99% official now seeing that is has its own page on the UKCA website, BTW I haven't got a facebook so it's difficult for me to keep up to date.

I have one question, are the dates certain yet or could they be changed?