• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cuthberts Open 2014 - (UK)

RichardSenior

Quick question..
Can I just turn up and pay for an entry ticket to observe, or must I register to simply attend?

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Quick question..
Can I just turn up and pay for an entry ticket to observe, or must I register to simply attend?

Richard, the event is held in a public shopping centre so anybody can come and watch! But if you'd like to come inside the competition area and hang out with cubers then you will need to get a wristband from me, which I will provide, free of charge, because you are a member of this forum.... just don't expect to get a seat! haha. Going to be tight.

RichardSenior

That would be fantastic!
I'll only be able to attend the 3x3 is that all on one day, the Sunday?
How would I get the band from you?

JunA266

WCA
2014PRET02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was so sad when I found out that the registration changed and I was on the waiting list, then I found out that I was in and I screamed YES! Then I found out my dog was going to be put down.... Oh well.... And I'm not good at 2x2 at ALL, so I didn't enter. And I am not good at anything else.

JediJupiter

WCA
2014DICK01
I was so sad when I found out that the registration changed and I was on the waiting list, then I found out that I was in and I screamed YES! Then I found out my dog was going to be put down.... Oh well.... And I'm not good at 2x2 at ALL, so I didn't enter. And I am not good at anything else.
You might be good in a month and a bit... also, I'm sorry to hear that.

ghammy

I've got a spare couple of beds, in the travelodge if anyone needs? Think they are just a sofabed/pull out but are better than nothing.

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Again, I'll be selling stuff, PM me if you're interested in any of these:

5x white SS Winds, £2 each
White 55mm Zhanchi, £5
White Shengshou Aurora, needs new stickers, £3
1x Black and 2x White Shenshou 4x4x4s, £3 each

Last edited:

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's kinda early but what time are you guys thinking of arriving on Friday? I was thinking of getting there at some point in the afternoon, but if there's no one there to join me then I'll come later :p