• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Welcome to Cambridge 2014: July 12th

joey

WCA
2007GOUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey y'all.

July 12th sound good?

Same venue as last time (my work). Standard schedule and events.

Name: Welcome To Cambridge 2014

Last edited:
There's a chance I'll be away, but if not I'll be going.

E: I'm away till the day before, so I'll look into early saturday trains or just come for Sunday.

Last edited:

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Proposal: Cambridge, UK: July 12th

ABC and/or UKC.

I have run out of holiday now so I'll have to take unpaid leave for UKC and not have a day off either side of Cuthbert's and Cambridge.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Proposal: Cambridge, UK: July 12th

Oh, I could do it no problem.
I don't want to though.
Cuthbert's and Cambridge are tolerable but last time I drove back from Leicester I knew that I shouldn't have. That was a particularly sleep deprived and drunken weekend though.

Last edited:

LucidCuber

WCA
2006AUST01
Oh, I could do it no problem.
I don't want to though.
Cuthbert's and Cambridge are tolerable but last time I drove back from Leicester I knew that I shouldn't have. That was a particularly sleep deprived and drunken weekend though.

Even Nottingham is pushing it for me. 60 miles/1 hour is probably my upper limit for a morning. I drove to camrbidge on the sautrday morning last time and after getting up very early and 2 hours driving I was knackered all day.