• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ABHC - 3 day UK competition

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
ABC - 3 day UK competition

Nevins, the idea of unofficial events did come up but we have come to the decision to hold 3 rounds of as many events of the most popular events as possible whist maintaining a relaxed atmosphere (here's to hoping) and not a really tight schedule. This may result in time left over on a day or two for factory solving, team blind or another fun event.

Last edited:

ryanj92

WCA
2012JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Sounds great. But there's also a French competition planned for late August (the date is not very firmly decided for the moment) though and where I have already promised to go, I really hope these two comps won't clash.

WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks like I'm going. With my girlfriend again. I'll try to make sure she actually learns to solve before going last time so she can join in the fun more. Was it a good idea to get her a pyra since those are easier? I hope so. But I might have a modded SS pyra for sale.

Also looks like I'm heading back Monday, so might miss a couple of things.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03

It looks like Monday will be 2x2, 3x3 and Pyra to allow some of the younger cubers to come just for 1 day if they can't make the entire comp and still compete in a few events. Also a MBLD and FMC attempt so you'll miss out on your chance to do multi twice at one comp Matthew.

Last edited:
WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It looks like Monday will be 2x2, 3x3 and Pyra to allow some of the younger cubers to come just for 1 day if they can't make the entire comp and still compete in a few events. Also a MBLD and FMC attempt so you'll miss out on your chance to do multi twice at one comp Matthew.

I'll be able to do some competing on Monday as I'm not leaving first thing Monday morning, though I don't know yet exactly how long I'll be there, I'd guess until early afternoon. Just for reference, what's the estimated finish time for the comp? Hopefully I'll get a chance to multi before I leave, I need to make sure I beat CHJ :p.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03

I think I planned my move at the right time :p

We has lots of comps these days. Only a few years ago it was a very different story.

2011 - 2
2012 - 4
2013 - 8

Are my numbers correct? I used DShepz profile as my guide =D

We also have meet ups in London roughly monthly.

Last edited:

DuffyEdge

WCA
2013CRON01
YouTube
Visit Channel